Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm Still Here!


I thought I should let you know (yes, you!), I haven't abandoned my blog. I promise. I love it here, why would I ever leave? I love thinking that people actually read my blog, so why would I stop?

I've been a very busy girl for the past 7-10 days (I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore). If someone hands me another proposal to write, I swear I'm going to punch them in the ovaries. Oh come on, I wouldn't really!

"I've got to get busy writing - busy, busy, busy!" Anyone know where that quote is from? Frosty the Snowman. I can hear Professor Hinkle saying it now. It cracks me up because instead of working, that's where my mind has wandered to. Well, at least I can still laugh. Even if I'm up to my eyeballs in deadlines!

Fondly,
Optimistic



Photo Credit: Martha

1 comment: