Thursday, August 13, 2009

To Have and To Hold

I want to emphasize again how wonderful Etsy is! This morning, I found the most beautiful handmade clutches. They're made by FIAZCO and she says she's "been designing and sewing since Barbie and Ken first started dating." I like her already!

Although she has plenty of stunning designs on her Etsy page, she will also accomodate custom orders. These would be perfect for bridesmaids, or any other special occassion. There are even fabric swatches available so you can match them to your dress (but remember, not too matchy-matchy)!

This clutch was one of my favorites!

Sky blue fabric with bold chocolate brown flowers.

Lined with vibrant Peacock colored Duponi silk.

And it has a bright Nickel frame.


These are one of a kind! The clutches are only $65, meaning you'll still have money to put inside it. But, they are so cute, I'd carry it around empty!

I bet all of your lady friends will want to know where to get one. Compliments are guaranteed. I can't wait to get my hands on one! Pun intended.


Fondly,
Optimistic

No comments:

Post a Comment