Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Healthy Curiousity


I'm always curious.

When I get bored, I daydream.

I like to explore different areas of the country.

Maybe one day I'd like to live in Texas? Maybe Georgia? Maybe Minnesota? Okay, probably not Minnesota. I don't know how you Minnesotans survive in those temperatures, brrrrr!

Today, I came across an interesting article...




Did your hometown make the list?



Albuquerque, New Mexico

Austin, Texas

Boise, Idaho


Loveland, Colorado


San Luis Obispo, California


Other "winning" cities listed in the article:
Auburn, Alabama
Durham, North Carolina
La Crosse, Wisconsin
St. Augustine, Florida
Upper St. Clair, Pennsylvania


Fondly,
Optimistic



Photo Credits: Barjack, Six Seraphim, Gerry Slabaugh, Snapper707, Optionthis

No comments:

Post a Comment